DLNA/UPnP Control Point
Control UPnP Lights, Media Servers and Media Receivers.
Play music, images and videos from any media server to your
TV, Speaker, PC and mobile device.
Lighting Control and Scenarios
Control X-10, Z-Wave, Philips Hue and other devices.
Capture events to automate ligthing scenarios. Also UPnP events can be used to trigger your Home Theatre
scenario when media playback starts/stops.
IR/RF Remotes and Voice Control
Talk to HomeGenie from your PC or SmartPhone or use IR / RF
remotes to activate scenes and control devices.
Energy Monitor and Statistics
Analyze data from sensors and external services: Luminance,
Temperature, Humidity, Wind Kph, Rain Precipitations, Energy
consumption and other parameters.
Optimize costs and usage.
About this project
Make all things speak a common language
Designed on a multi-standard basis, HomeGenie can interface to
X10 , Z-Wave, Philips Hue, UPnP devices, communicate with
external web services and integrate all of this into a common
automation enviroment. So even if based on different
standards, inside HG, all "modules" can be controlled and
automated to work all togheter.
With a modern web-based user interace, HomeGenie can be used
from any pc, smartphone or tablet.
Will HomeGenie grant your wish? =)
- Free Windows Phone and Android client
- Weather data and Statistics
- Basic Security Alarm System
- Poweful auomation engine: IoT ready!
- Extensible and customizable features
- Service clustering via events forwarding and MQTT
- Raspberry Pi GPIO, SPI, I2C programming
- Localization (En, It, De, Sp, Fr, Ne)
- Voice Control
- Runs on Windows, Linux, Mac, Raspberry